Friday, July 15, 2011

Have A Fun Weekend

My term is finally over!
I start again Monday but that can wait until then.
It was so nice to sleep in this morning and not wake up to an alarm.
I got the treat of waking up at my parent's house, getting a cup of coffee and a cookie my dad made.
They are so good and so simple.
I will have to do a most on them later.
Then I went outside to pick blueberries.
Aren't they beautiful?
I wish I didn't live in an apartment so I could grow blueberries.
They are just so much better when they are fresh.
I'm thinking that I will have to go berry picking later this summer so I can make jam.
I've never canned before but there has to be a first time for everything right?
Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend with lots of fun.
Derek and Bailey are joining me here in Salem later today.
We plan on spending time at the Art Fair and then we have a BBQ on Saturday.
And hopefully I can talk my parent's into seeing Harry Potter on Sunday.
I hope everyone else enjoys their weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment