Thursday, July 7, 2011

Organization

My room lately seems to be out of control.
I feel like I clean it everyday and it still seems to get messy.
I need to find a more permanent solution.
So I have decided that I need to get more organized.
That way everything has a place and I won't have an excuse for the mess.
I'm not hundred percent sure how I'm going to tackle this mess but here are some really good ideas that I loved.
{via}
I love most just love all the colors but it would be nice to have some rhyme to my clothes. I might be able to get dressed faster in the morning....might.

I love the idea of having all your jewelry on display.

{via}
I love this look! What a great way to hide stuff and make it decorative at the same time.

{via}
I know this is a baby's room but I love the idea of putting a lamp in the closet. It really utilizes every space you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment