Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Hump Day


Today's turn in weather is actually a blessing.  
After yesterday's wonderful day in the sun, I need to buckle down and get lots of work done.  
I can't believe only two more weeks until I'm done with this term.  
There is so much coming up, I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of weeks. 
Normally, I dread the end of the term, all the last minute work and tests, but since so many good thins are happening, I'm super excited! 
I have two birthdays, a baby shower to plan, and a grad party to attend.  
I also have two friends that are excepting their first babies in June.  
So many good things happening.  
Oh plus Michelle's, my roommate, sister got engaged over the weekend, so congratulations to Eileen and Tyler.  
So many things to be excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment