Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things I'm Loving

I haven't done a post about things I'm loving lately.
So here are 6 things that I'm loving right now.


{Nail Polish}
I'm loving my new color of nail polish.
The plus is it makes my hands look tanner.


{Makeup remover}
I love this new wipes I tired.
They leave my face feeling fresh and clean.



{Swimsuit}
I'm so excited to wear my new swimsuit.
I love the ruffles and girly-ness of it.


{Sperry's}
I caved and finally got Sperry's.
I've wanted them for a while and I'm so happy to finally have them.


{Flowers}
Peonies are my favorite.
I was so happy to see them at my parents house the other weekend.


{Card}
For Father's Day I made my dad a card.
I know it's silly to say that this is something I'm loving but it is something that reminds me how much I'm loving my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment