Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Veggie Chilli Nachos

{everything you will need}
Last week Ang came over and we made the best veggie chilli nachos!
My neighbor and Ashley and roommate Michelle will agree since they joined in on the meal.
They seriously were the best nachos I have ever had!
And they were super easy to make.


First chop veggies while the oven preheats to around 300 degrees.
I chopped some onions, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes while Ang heated up the chilli and shredded a lot of cheese. 
 And I mean a lot of cheese! 


We then layered chips onions and cheese on a baking sheet.
Then Ang added the chilli and I added another layer of cheese.


Now I wish I payed more attention to how long they were in the oven but really I just keep checking on them every few minutes until the cheese was melted.


Once the cheese was melted I sprinkled them with cilantro, avocado, and tomatoes on top.
We then top it off with a little sour cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment